[Dev] [Votation] Package freedom guidelines, what to do next

André Silva emulatorman at lavabit.com
Wed Jan 2 19:10:12 GMT 2013

I like guidelines that propose mtjm to our distro, but i think that
could to put a rule about to put "-libre" variation on our libre
packages too. Eg: we have some packages with $pkgbase-$pkgname-libre,
other with $pkgbase-libre-$pkgname or without "-libre". I think that
should to put a rule when is necessary to put "-libre" in the package
and the position about it, because i had problem and doubts about put
-"libre" as $pkgbase-libre-$pkgname or $pkgbase-$pkgname-libre due that
we don't have rules for it.